- $58,360.00 -91,330.00/year*
21 Warren St
Our team is:
* Passionate: whether a technologist, content buff, savvy marketeer, biz dev guru, or quant geek, we are all motivated by our passion to improve global healthcare each and every day.
* Diverse: with over 320 employees in 9 countries, we bring together talent from across the globe to meet the needs of our network of 1.8M medical professionals and serve clients in 80+ countries.
* Innovative: our tech and customer-first approach to the conventional worlds of physician engagement and market research enables us to actually make a difference - and have fun while we're at it.
* Knowing your hard work is helping physicians across the world unite to improve patient outcomes-and even save lives- is an incredible feeling. Interested?
Main responsibilities of our IT Support Technicians:
* Resolve, transfer or escalate IT tickets raised by internal employees
* Prepare Mac/Windows laptop computers and working places for usage
* Work on creating/disabling corporate accounts using Active Directory and other tools
* Troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues via phone, email and remote control
* Develop documentation/user guides for common user issues
* Perform on/off boarding of employees.
Experience you should have:
* 2+ years of successful hands-on end user Windows 7 and 10 desktop support
* 2+ years of successful hands-on end user MacOS desktop support
* Mobile device support of both Android and iOS devices
* MS Office support
* Know your way around Active Directory
Skills we're looking for:
* Outgoing (strong interpersonal skills)
* Fantastic trouble-shooter
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Good documentation ability
* Desire to learn
* Decent Google-Fu
* Team player and ability to work independently
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
* A competitive salary
* Competitive benefits; 401k match, health, dental, and vision insurance + health and wellness
* Team lunches
* The opportunity to help revolutionize real world medicine and amplify the voice of physicians globally
SERMO is the most trusted global social network for doctors, reaching 800,000 fully verified and licensed physicians across 150 countries. SERMO's mission is to revolutionize real-world medicine by democratizing medical knowledge and insights to improve clinical outcomes. Our community of doctors come to SERMO to anonymously talk real-world medicine, review treatment options via our proprietary Drug Ratings platform, collectively solve patient cases, and earn honorarium from surveys. Through our unique network, pharmaceutical and healthcare partners can drive physician awareness and gain deep understanding of brand perceptions to benefit the medical community at large.
Associated topics: assistance, client, desktop, information technology analyst, pc, support analyst, systems administrator, technical, technician ii, technician iii
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...