- Willis Towers Watson
- $70,050.00 -101,960.00/year*
21 Warren St
Tax insurance has been a growing product in the transactional insurance sector, and the Director of Tax will lead the marketing, product development and placement of complex tax insurance solutions for Willis Towers Watson.
Note: visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The Director of Tax Insurance will lead the development of a tax insurance practice within the Mergers & Acquisition Group at Willis Towers Watson.
Responsibilities include developing and implementing the strategic direction for sourcing and placing complex tax insurance risks. This will include tax risks identified in targets of M&A transactions, tax structuring risks in M&A and corporate transactions, alternative energy tax risk, and a variety of other tax risks faced by corporations, partnerships and individual taxpayers.
* Bachelor's and JD law degree, required
* 5+ years industry experience, preferably with M&A or complex insurance experience, as well as experience as a practicing tax lawyer at a leading law or accounting firm, and have experience broking or underwriting tax and other transactional insurance products.
* Demonstrates knowledge of core insurance principles & provide explanation to clients
* Enhancing client service skills
* Ability to deal with difficult client situations
* Demonstrates knowledge of Insurance structures
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...