We are seeking an RVP of Account Management based out of our NYC office to own driving success, retention, and growth for our customers in the East region. This role is a vital part of the management team for WalkMe's broader sales organization.
This role leads the strategy and execution for our East region customer success team to ensure the successful adoption, ROI realization, retention, and growth of customers. This role focuses primarily on driving success within our Large Enterprise and Enterprise customer segments. The focus of this role is to be a coach and strategic planner for a team of seasoned Account Managers (AMs).
You will help hire, mentor, and manage top AM talent for your region, define and drive best practice AM processes that support an optimal customer journey, ensure deep, strategic customer relationships are attained and nurtured, and be accountable for KPI attainment in the areas of customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
Alongside your team, you will also work directly with customers at appropriate times as a senior sponsor to understand their business objectives at the executive level and act as their trusted consultant and advisor in their use of WalkMe, ensuring they realize full business value.
You and your team will also gather customer feedback and insights in the region to help align customer adoption needs with our product roadmap. Additionally, you will work effectively and collaboratively with other managers and leaders across the broader sales and WalkMe organization to drive success for both customers and WalkMe.
* Influence & expand a culture of Customer Success across West Coast team while aligning with US AM organization * Manage, develop, & grow our West region Account Management organization, whose main objective is to ensure that customers are adopting and receiving optimal value from WalkMe solutions. * Drive expansion and renewal - work with the account executives and product teams to understand and formalize the process of driving success through mitigation of churn, renewal of customer accounts, and identifying qualified, incremental opportunities for Sales * Prioritize where we invest our resources and efforts with customers in region * Create pulse of customer measurements by performing win/loss analyses on key opportunities and periodic health checks on the existing customer base * Serve as the strategic point of contact for our customers in the region * Collaborate closely with our Sales, service and Product to streamline the customer lifecycle. * Monitor the health of our book of business and help project renewals and churn risk across the business. * Provide operational oversight of the AM org in region to ensure delivery on customer satisfaction, renewal, and net revenue retention targets and KPIs
SKILLS & BACKGROUND
* 10+ years of customer success experience preferably within a SaaS organization * 5+ years of relevant management experience preferably within a SaaS organization * Built or transformed client success or account management organizations in the past and owned a book of business across multiple segments (Strategic, Enterprise, Mid-Market) * Managed teams that built a loyal following of enterprise customers and clients by delivering value, understanding how they use the products and services, and while developing a high-trust relationship * Managed a fast-growing customer based inclusive of the Fortune 500, with ARR accountability above $20M and global experience * SaaS experience - critical to understand the technical intricacies and realities of supporting, managing and measuring a subscription revenue base * Successful built high-performing teams that consistently met targets for account retention (churn rate) and account growth (net revenue retention). With a passion for coaching and developing people. * Analytical and process-oriented mindset * Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others * Excellent communication and presentation skills both with customers and within an organization * Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor, on-site with customers * Relevant Bachelor's degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
* Peer group (RVP AM East Coast, CS leadership EMEA) - to align on best practices and playbooks to optimally service the customer lifecycle * Sales- to set the ground for renewals and expansion conversations * Support - to mitigate churn and increase adoption/usage by customer * Product - to channel product feedback and drive usage/adoption * Customer Marketing - to identify advocates and leverage success stories in our book of business * AM Operations and Services Operations - to create impactful best practices and streamline processes consistently across all segments.
* Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast * All the snacks you can think of * Free catered lunch daily * Office puppies * Video games, FIFA and Smash competitions all day! * And finally?.WalkMe was recently named of the \"Best and Brightest Places to Work in San Francisco\", and you can really tell how amazing the culture is once you visit the office. We focus on being a collaborative, global startup company consisting of employees with the highest levels of integrity.
WHY JOIN WALKME?
* Ranked #6 in Deloitte's 2016 Technology Fast 500? [Software Category] * Our product is used by companies like MasterCard, Intuit, Virgin, United States Postal Service, Pandora, SAP and more. * We hire smart, funny, adventurous and fearless people.
CHECK US OUT ON GLASSDOOR.COM
CHECK OUT OUR OFFICE CULTURE
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending, sick leave, and 401k.
WalkMe? provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals - customer service managers, user experience managers, training professionals, SaaS providers and sales managers - to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We've designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.