- $77,920.00 -127,920.00/year*
21 Warren St
Are estate and tax planning your passion? Does planning analysis motivate you? We're looking for someone
with those interests who can:
* independently review estate planning documents (e.g., Wills, Living Trusts, and Irrevocable Trusts) to
create a current estate analysis, including estimated estate and income tax calculations
* assist with modeling wealth transfer and philanthropic strategies for clients
* perform research on income, estate, gift, generation-skipping transfer (GST) tax and philanthropic issues
* assist with the team's administrative tasks and intellectual capital platform on an as-needed basis
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...