- The Gap
- $77,920.00 -127,920.00/year*
21 Warren St
The Senior Planner of Merchandise Planning is responsible for partnering with the cross functional team on the development, communication, and execution of the financial strategy including sales, margin and inventory from department to class. The Sr. Planner ensures that hindsight, assortment framework and financial strategies are built in a way that service the NA market by gathering and assessing data of the market and partnering with the inventory planning teams. The Sr Planner is responsible for Pre-season strategies through to Market investment to In-season OTB management and pricing.
* Responsible for style level investments that hit the tops down product strategies and financial plan inclusive of sales, margin and inventory from division to department.
* Collaborate with the merchant team to develop and communicate a comprehensive pre-season strategy that aligns financial and product opportunities across multiple departments, inclusive of style/sku targets, in store dates, good/better/best framework, key attribute, and season code (time on offer).
* Partners with marketing on key investments aligned to big ideas, campaigns and marketing.
* Analysis of historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities for multiple departments.
* Responsible for delivering a flexible and responsive approach to inventory management inclusive of Test and Respond, Rapid Response and Open to buy.
* Drive profitability through leading and executing promotional and markdown strategies which align with divisional and brand financial goals
* Serve as a brand SME for inventory management process improvements and brand projects
* Minimum 4 to 5 years inventory management experience
* Four year college degree or equivalent required
* Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...