Stadium International Trucks is one of the region's premier Commercial Truck Sales & Leasing Dealerships, proudly serving the New York and Pennsylvania area for many years. Our team enjoys a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focused to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping you establish and build a long-term career with us, because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
What We Offer:
Health Insurance - 80% of employee premiums are company paid!
Dental & Vision insurance for employees!
Life Insurance Policy
401(k) plan with company match
PTO and Vacation Days
Fantastic Culture and Work Environment
A Service Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service.
This can include:
cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments.
Installation with the help of proper manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse evaluation, and reconditioning.
1. Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
2. Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
3. Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
4. Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
5. Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
6. Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
1 year fleet, dealership, and/or technical school experience
Commercial Drivers License and State Inspection license is preferred.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.