- $197,780.00 -197,780.00/year*
21 Warren St
Squarespace's Strategy team is in search of a Pricing professional to build the monetization practice and define pricing strategies for new and existing Squarespace product offerings. In this role you will have the ability to leverage your technical and analytical skills to run analysis and regular price tests to optimize customer acquisition, LTV and contribute to our company's growth objectives.You will work in tandem with our Product Management team to identify actionable business opportunities to go after and build a pricing strategy that will stretch across all of our product offerings on a global scale.
This role reports to our Chief Financial Officer and is based in our New York headquarters.
* Create an AB testing framework and execute regular price /packaging tests to optimize customer acquisition and LTV
* Leverage data and analytics to measure the impact of past and ongoing pricing changes, in order to optimize pricing and merchandising
* Define our pricing strategy for all of our current and future product offerings aligned with our product vision and goals
* Partner with the Product Marketing team to determine go-to-market strategies with regards to pricing
* Partner cross-functionally with the Product Management, Finance, Data Science, Marketing, and Engineering teams to recommend pricing/merchandising strategies and measure their impact
* Create processes to improve pricing governance, execution, and decision making
* Provide guidance to our analytics team as they build and monitor reports and conduct in-depth analyses
* Operate independently; drive projects end to end including setting business goals, defining technical solutions, and conduct economic analysis
* Set the overall vision for the monetization practice at Squarespace
* 10+ years of experience defining/owning pricing strategy and execution for high volume web-driven customer acquisition models
* Proven track record of driving growth and optimized customer acquisition through pricing / merchandising
* Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics or MBA from a top program
* Ability to translate quantitative analysis into a business recommendation
* Strong relationship-building skills and experience working across multiple functions
* Proven experience executing complex, cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
* Ability to think creatively about our product suite and the practical customer and product implications of pricing recommendations
* Experience working in a metrics and experimentation driven organization
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
* Health insurance with 100% premium covered
* Flexible vacation & paid time off
* Equity plan
* 401(k) plan with employer match
* Free lunch and snacks
* Dog-friendly workplace
* And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Associated topics: area sales, b2b, b2c, business development, business technology, channel partner, inside sales, intelligence, strategic, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...