- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
21 Warren St
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Vertical Director, you will have ownership of a new Ro product line, working closely with all stakeholders across the organization to drive growth and ensure a great customer experience.
Who are you? That's a great question. You're excited about owning your own book of business and driving growth in a fast-growing company. You have a bias for action and you love the prospect of helping our members receive great care. You're fantastic at managing external and internal partners, and you thrive on diving into data and bringing recommendations to that table based on your findings. You're flexible, creative, and solutions-oriented.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the growth and member experience for a Ro vertical. You will build and improve performance metrics, dive into trends, work with technology to improve the member experience, and help drive the long term product strategy. Above all, you will be an advocate for the member experience ensuring best-in-class care.
At Ro, you will build technology to help individuals become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals, and power our increasingly complex medical network.
* Develop and execute short and longer-term plans to support the scale of the business
* Own all business analyses and reporting identifying key trends, areas of success, opportunity, and concern to accurately project and impact the annual results of the business
* Communicate business performance with both internal and external stakeholders
* Own all data for the vertical and report out results and make suggestions to drive improvement
* Oversee day-to-day decisions in partnership with shared resources (operations, product, growth and external partners)
* Review how products are performing, make recommendations for changes to customer experience based on member feedback
* Review the P&L and related opportunities in partnership with Finance and Operations
* Partner with the Growth team to deploy email and marketing campaigns
* Effectively present recommendations, points-of-view, or strategy documents to internal and external clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation
* Maintain knowledge base of current market situation
* Develop product scientific knowledge base (includes an understanding of product indications, market research, marketing plans, competitive brand promotion/intelligence, and claims binder)
* Own external vendor relationships for your book of business - manage all meetings, external communications, etc.
* You have 7+ years of experience as an account executive or in business development in the healthcare/pharma space
* Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field
* You enjoy working cross-functionally in an agile, fast-paced environment
* You can create buy-in at all levels of the organization, including the executive team
* You have top-of-the-line communication skills, connecting effectively over email, chat, phone and in-person
* You care about improving the state of healthcare
* You have worked in a fast growth operations environment
* You have P&L experience working with revenue, margin and forecasting a business
* You have an eye for scale and an improvement mindset
* You have experience in a KPI-driven environment and have set successful goals
* Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
* A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
* Health FSA
* Commuter benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Gym benefits
* Maternity / paternity policy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company where doctors, pharmacists and engineers are working together to reinvent the way the healthcare system works. So it works better for everyone-providers and patients alike. We promise to make the complicated straightforward. The expensive affordable. And the frustrating delightful.
By tearing down the walls and bringing providers and patients together in one place, we're making it easier and more affordable for millions of people to get personalized treatment, get healthy and get back to living the lives they dream about.
Ro is backed by some of the best investors in the world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry's, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.
Associated topics: business, care, event, fundraise, hospital, lead generation, marketing, social media, solicitation, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...