- New York Presbyterian
- $114,195.00 -62,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
21 Warren St
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day Flex (United States of America)Description:
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester provides families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home and is part of the amazing care network of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation's most comprehensive academic and patient care delivery systems in the world. NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester network of primary care physicians and medical specialist span cross over 20 locations.
Director of Practice Operations - NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester
As the Director of Practice Operations you will work collaboratively with the Regional Administrative Director, Physicians, and senior leadership to provide the strategic direction and lead the growth of NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester. You will oversee administrative and clinical staff, fostering an environment of engagement and professional development. You will implement quality improvement initiatives to enhance access to care, ensure compliance with regulatory standards and budgetary oversight while embracing our organizational dedication to patient-centered care. In addition, you will assist with new space planning, onboarding new practices and site development.
Join a highly collaborative team and help further grow and transform care at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester
* Master's Degree (an MBA/MHA)
* A minimum of 7 years' progressive managerial experience in a Physician Practice setting
* Demonstrated leadership experience driving strategic and business planning, financial and operational performance
* Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills with a proven track record of collaborative and consensus building
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, \"America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.\" - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 \"Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"Employees' Choice: Top CEOs\" - Glassdoor
* 2018 \"America's Best Employers.\" - Forbes
* 2018 \"150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.\" - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 \"Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals\" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, nocturnist, physician, physician md, practice physician, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...