A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation. It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses \"Be Good At Life.\" To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
* The Corporate Responsibility Department (CRD) of New York Life Insurance Company is seeking a New York-based college intern for a full-time summer internship. Ideal candidate should be flexible and energetic, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Also an interest in the field of Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Philanthropy.
Start Date: July 1, 2019
Hourly Rate: $18/hour
* Assist with the engagement/outreach strategy * Supprt the engagement outreach manager in connecting our grantees with our local New York Life offices * Help prepare and cordinate outreach and presentation materials * Respnsible for materials shipment * Assist with develping educational/outreach materials * Handle the lgistics for engagement meetings and calls * Supprt follow-up activities
* Assist with Grief-Sensitive Schools Initiative (GSSI) * Assist with the develpment and production of communication materials * Prvide support to GSSI Ambassadors as needed * Supprt team in documenting and formalizing procedures and work flows
* Support internal and external communication for the CRD team * Help with fllow-up and research as needed * Assist with securing phto releases and other documentation as required * Update cmmunication calendar and project plans as directed
* NYL Foundation * Assist the CRD/Fundation staff as needed
* Qualifications: * Strong computer skills: Microsoft office suite * Some communication and presentation experience * Good project management skills * Graphic design a plus
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) ###-####.
Associated topics: case manager, case management, development, development manager, office manager, plan, project, program development, project development, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.