- Movable Ink
- $197,780.00 -197,780.00/year*
21 Warren St
As Movable Ink's Senior Director of Sales for Small & Medium Enterprises, you will lead a national team of high performing salespeople to achieve their quotas, while honing their sales skills and training them to sell into the largest enterprise prospects in North America. Movable Ink's sales team continues to break records quarter after quarter, and we seek a high energy, enthusiastic, motivated individual with a \"start-up\" mindset, who thrives in a fast paced team environment and is ready to take on their next challenge. This position is a leadership role within the global sales team that will focus on driving teams to meet/exceed targets, providing metric-driven numbers and reports on a regular basis, and providing sales training and coaching to bring the sales team to the next level.
Success in this role looks like:
* Partner with the Sr. Sales Trainer to create and implement ongoing training programs for Small & Medium Enterprises (\"SME\") sales team, to support their growth as meaningful individual contributors
* Serve as a sales coach for the salespeople on the SME sales team, helping them stay focused on hitting quota and continue to develop their sales skills
* Partner with sales leadership to conduct periodic formal assessments of team and individual performances
* Support sales reps in their sales cycles, serving as an executive point of contact for prospects during their engagements with Movable Ink during the sales cycle
* Create and implement global programs in order to scale sales training across the market based on the regional team needs and market dynamic
* Develop sales reps to help them get to the next level at Movable Ink selling Large Enterprises
* Partner with the Business Development Representative (\"BDR\") team and partnership team to ensure sufficiently pipeline is generated and sales cycle time, win rates and ACVs are consistent with plan
* Own all forecasting, planning and budgeting processes for the SME Sales Team
* Travel: 33% in North America
To expect success in this role, here are some things you've excelled at in the past
* Creation of sales programs to support deployment across different industries and regions
* Led a sales team successfully OR excelled as an enterprise salesperson with some mentorship experience
* Marketing Technology \"MarTech\" and/or \"SaaS\" experience
* Background in consultative and solution selling
* Team player & collaborator with an ability to develop strong relationships both internally & externally
Associated topics: branch manager, manager, manager of sales, sales director, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...