- Morgan Stanley
21 Warren St
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management provides a range of wealth management products and services for affluent individuals, businesses and institutions. These services include brokerage and investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust.
Morgan Stanley at Work and Digital Solutions is a division within Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, comprised of Shareworks by Morgan Stanley, Retirement Plan Solutions, and MS Financial Wellness, as well as our Digital Solutions team driving and defining the digital and online experience for wealth management and corporate clients. The overall mission of the division is to create a best-in-class experience for both corporate clients and their employees (\"participants\") as we engage them throughout their financial life journey, ultimately leading to a deepening of their Morgan Stanley Wealth Management relationship. Our approach will be highly scalable, leveraging an omni-channel strategy with an emphasis on messaging, onboarding, cross-selling, activation and servicing. Our goal will be to drive growth across all client segments, including the Mass-Affluent, with new digital capabilities.
The Morgan Stanley at Work team defines and drives the digital, online and mobile customer experience for corporate clients and their employees. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading the strategy to deliver a differentiated experience for stock plan participants.
You will partner and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to support the planning and execution of key initiatives that will drive execution of the Firm's long term strategy. You will also assist with defining an ideal user experience across various digital platforms in support of this mission.
* Work closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to define product strategy and direction
* Define requirements/epics/stories for integrating the stock plan experience into the wealth management client experience and work closely with technology and operations partners through build and delivery phases
* Lead cross functional teams to design and develop new products, develop new features and enhancements
* Identify dependencies and keep constituent groups informed of progress towards delivery
* Produce and maintain key strategic presentation materials used to inform executive decision-making
* Ensure appropriate implementation of risk controls based on control partner (e.g., legal & compliance) input
* Define success metrics and oversee ongoing and ad-hoc data reporting requests
* Work in partnership with the technology team to develop appropriate solutions, keeping in mind any dependencies and end to end process impacts
* 8-10 years as a product owner/manager
* 4-6 years of experience with technology development process and lifecycle (Agile/Waterfall)
* Strong understanding of the corporate stock plan business and operating paradigms
* Ability to lead challenging and complex initiatives across an array of disciplines
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the organization
* Ability to gather and synthesize information from multiple stakeholder groups (including end users) to enable decision making
* Strong sense of product ownership with the ability to build and manage a product roadmap
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills to assist with data analysis and building presentations for senior management
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to take a problem statement and solution it with a set of clear and concise business rules* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...