- Morgan Stanley
- $205,500.00 -205,500.00/year*
21 Warren St
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
The Client Manager (CM) position is a Vice President level position and is responsible for the equity compensation relationship within Corporate Equity Solutions (CES) group. They are responsible for partnering with the companies key administrative contacts (Stock Plan managers and analysts). They must possess a strong working knowledge of the plan and how the plan is established within the Morgan Stanley system. This will require the candidate to be responsible for the satisfaction of the service delivery for the corporate stock plan and ensure the plan is utilizing all the components of our services to enhance the efficiency of the delivery.
Service delivery within the corporate client expands beyond the primary administrative contacts. This will include individuals within human resources, benefits, compensation, and finance departments. A successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven problem solving skills, a strong knowledge of equity compensation and ESPP plans, and an appreciation for the challenges that face todays administrators within the industry..
* Conduct quarterly reviews with clients to share product trends and enhancements along with detailed plan level statistics to update the client on plan health
* Regular contact with clients to maintain a high level of personal interaction
* Monitor client satisfaction through internal benchmarks as well as regularly inquiring about their level of satisfaction with the administration
* Promoting and sharing best practices from our products and the industry on how to improve service and execution.
* Align client requests and expectations with business needs and constraints while maintaining a positive relationship with client contacts
* Coordinate new projects with client and internal team. Maintains and tracks an open items log and ensures client satisfaction and remediation for all items.
* Engage with the various Morgan Stanley service support organizations to ensure awareness of plan rules and key events for adequate support
* Keep open communications with the Strategic Relationship Manager regarding plan events, open items, or key issues impacting the plan that may impact overall strategic plans for the company.
* Maintain education of the industry and product by attending industry webcasts and Morgan Stanley promoted education forums; and share relevant information from the education sessions with the client base as applicable
* Work with all colleagues professionally and respectfully by sharing information and aiding in high volume times when necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* 5-10 years of industry experience
* A strong understanding of the executive compensation, stock plan, and ESPP industries
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Some travel will be required
* Organizational skills to track and maintain open issues for multiple projects.
* Ability to work under periods of extreme pressure with very tight time constraints, i.e. periods of unexpected high volume activity on major client event or a designated project.
* Ability to make a case for difficult decisions and present to management.
* Ability identify problems and articulate the concern both verbally and in written form to clearly communicate the item to internal and external stakeholders needed for resolution.
* Comfortable in running a meeting and speaking in large groups
* Certified Equity Professional designation and Solium Shareworks experience a strong plus.
* A strong working knowledge of MS office products.
Associated topics: accounting, analyst, audit, banking, budget, credit, fiscal, investment banking, kpmg, pay
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...