Milestone is looking for a technician to work with our logistics team at our client. This position will be directly responsible for daily responsibilities in and around the warehouse and can include shipping and receiving, deployment, inventory management, and much more. This person will support the deployment team, but may be cross-trained across other department responsibilities as listed below. About Milestone: Milestone is a Managed Service Provider that uses a holistic approach to bridge the gap between technology and people. At Milestone, we go above and beyond the typical scope of day-to-day. We make it our mission not only to resolve service operation problems, but study and improve the overall workflow and functionality of the business. Every service we provide is driven by experienced people who are determined to help our clients achieve their goals by understanding their business and aligning our resources accordingly.
* Complete and supervise materials and equipment requests * Assist with unload of shipment received to the warehouse and conduct inbound services, which include receiving and processing equipment from suppliers and various sites; deliver shipments to stock rooms and local help desks * Completing data entry in inventory management systems verifying accuracy of requests matching quantities and types * Prepare shipments including create and paste labels, removing any old, non-needed stickers, organize packaging to ensure safety * Take part in year-round and general inventory procedures, cycle count * Clean and refurbish computers and phones in preparation for returning to stock, logging information in inventory management system * Conduct deployment services, which encompass desk side support, desk setup, phone provisioning, and quick fix management * Restock and troubleshoot all IT vending machines around site offices(s) or campus * Troubleshoot IT issues at a user's desk or while user is present * Receiving and processing all returning equipment shipment from termed employees * Other duties as assigned
* Education/Experience * High school diploma or equivalent relevant work experience required * Experience working in logistics, warehousing, or manufacturing preferred
* Technical Skills * Proficiency in Microsoft Office * Familiarity with inventory management tools preferred * Basic understanding of different operating systems (Mac, Windows, and Linux)
* Soft Skills * Agile and exhibits a strong sense of urgency * Exceptional professionalism and customer service skills * Excellent task management, verbal and written communication skills combined with relentless follow up * Strong organizational skills and attention to detail * Team oriented
* Other Job Requirements * Available to work 40 hours/5 days per week with offset hours * Ability to move/lift at least 25 lbs. * Basic knowledge of warehouse safety and operations * Approx. 1-2 months of training in Menlo Park required