Chase is looking for a highly experienced communications professional to join the Card Services Communications team to lead public relations for its Freedom and Slate portfolios, among other challenging and fun projects for the nation's #1 credit card business. We are looking for a communications pro who can help us tell compelling stories with a fresh and modern voice and deliver breakthrough PR campaigns. We need someone who considers too much of a good thing a good thing, and who can't wait to work really hard for one of the world's most respected brands.
The position will report to the Head of Communications for Chase Card Services and be part of a humbly outstanding team of public relations and executive communications pros. He or she will also be part of the business and marketing teams for the Freedom and Slate portfolios, helping shape their go-to-market communications strategies.
* Develop strategic and tactical communications/public relations campaigns that drive business outcomes and support priorities
* Tell the Chase credit card story (especially Freedom) in classic ways, as well as through digital and multimedia storytelling techniques
* Serve as strategic communications counsel to Chase executives and managers
* Collaborate across marketing support teams (social, brand/advertising, content) to tell a holistic story
* Strategically manage PR support agency on campaign execution
* Passionately protect and enhance the reputation of the firm - both externally and among employees
* Uphold a strong commitment to doing the right thing for our customers and employees
* Some domestic travel required
* 5+ years of experience in a communications or marketing role
* Proven experience in media relations, and proactively executing public relations campaigns that resulted in positive press coverage
* Experience working in the financial services or technology industries
* Experience working in a large company a plus
* Executive communications experience - consulting directly with an executive - preferred
* Superior writing and editing skills
* Fluency across social media and other multi-media channels
* Must be able to demonstrate speed, flexibility and adaptability. We need a go-getter with the ability to deliver on tight deadlines - and sometimes outside traditional business hours.
* Advanced PowerPoint skills with demonstrated expertise telling a story visually
* Experience creating multimedia content such as video and podcasts
* Bachelor's degree required
Associated topics: business, festival, government, marketing, marketplace, mba, media, newspaper, policy, principle gift
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.