Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Data & Analytics
The newly formed CCB Data & Analytics Team unifies data and analytics talent across Chase to responsibly leverage data to build competitive advantages for our businesses with value and protection for customers. The team encompasses a variety of Data & Analytics disciplines, from data governance and data strategy/partnerships to reporting, data science and machine learning, and are actively engaged in ensuring impact at the front-line and the customer through Sales and Marketing transformation. We have a strong partnership with our dedicated Technology partners, who provide us with our cutting edge data and analytics infrastructure. Joining CCB Data & Analytics means you sit in the engine that powers Chase with insights, providing an opportunity to materially impact both our customer and business outcomes. The team also offers significant learning and mobility opportunities for career development and future growth
The CCB Customer & Channel Analytics Team is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with strong data analysis and strategic thinking skills to support advanced analytics projects across Operations functions, channels and products. The CCB Customer & Channel Analytics Team is part of the CCB Data and Analytics Organization. CCB Customer Analytics is a Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) group responsible for deriving insights about our customers' journeys, and developing and implementing innovative strategies and advanced analytics solutions to improve the customer experience. We work collaboratively with all functional teams across CCB Operations as well as Strategic and Analytics teams across CCB.
This individual will drive analytical initiatives focused on improving the customer experience, reducing operating expenses and/or improving the employee experience. S/he will be involved in all phases of the analytics lifecycle, including: documenting data lineage, analysis scoping, data development, hypothesis development, data analysis, generating insights, developing and delivering presentations of findings. Our team's projects range from simple trend analysis to cross-channel journey analysis to prescriptive analytics. The common theme of all the projects is data mining, business judgment and collaboration to improve the customer experience.
* Import, clean, transform and validate data from multiple sources in preparation for analytics and/or modeling
* Look at customer interactions and events across a variety of channels to better understand customer journeys and friction points
* Leverage a variety of analytical and statistical applications (ClickFox, Alteryx, Trifacta, Excel, SQL, Python, etc.) to describe, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets.
* Prepare and deliver presentations summarizing sharp insights and conclusions, often for executives
* Partner closely and collaborate with data management teams, strategy teams, and other analytics resources across multiple functional teams
* 3+ years of experience doing hands-on data analysis * Technical expertise regarding data models, data analysis, and segmentation techniques
* Experience with Business Intelligence and analytical tools such as Tableau, ClickFox, etc
* Self-sufficiency in querying and extracting data from Enterprise databases (Teradata, etc)
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to present fact-based recommendations in a clear, logical, and concise way; \"tell a story\" with data
* Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
* BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Engineering or related quantitative discipline preferred
* Must be proactive, results driven and have a proven track record of execution
Associated topics: business development, business planning, client, franchise, franchise owner, inside sales, strategy, territory manager, territory sales, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.