As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
We are looking to hire a senior developer with software engineering background to work on Public Finance eTrading platform integration. Our team is a highly-skilled, business-aligned team of technologists responsible for building and supporting the trade execution management platforms for Public finance business. The role will combine all aspects of software development from design and build to deployment, working within a team of experienced technologists. It requires an expertise in creating high quality and reusable components in a service-oriented architecture. The successful candidate must be comfortable working both business teams with a focus on solving business problems via technology in a fast changing environment; time to market is critical, but without compromising on quality or performance.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages Java
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Hands-on experience working on messaging technologies like JMS and MQ
* Hands-on experience working on Java Frameworks such as Spring & Hibernate
* Hands-on experience working on database technologies like Oracle * Knowledge of market data and order entry protocols (FIX etc.) * Experience of working in an Agile environment * trong knowledge of design patterns and their application in problem solving. * Knowledge of market data and order entry protocols (FIX etc.)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Associated topics: c c++, c++, c#, develop, php, sde, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.