Asset & Wealth Management- Digital Wealth Management - Product Manager- Vice President
Req #: 190006478
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Digital
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Digital Wealth Management (DWM) organization aims to create a fully-integrated digital experience for investment clients across the wealth continuum. DWM partners closely with the business, both in Wealth Management and Investment Services (WMIS) globally and Chase Wealth Management (CWM) domestically - including senior management and front office leaders - to ensure the DWM roadmap and digital product offerings meet client needs and enhance their relationships with the firm. In delivering a compelling, omni-channel journey through the entire client life cycle, DWM will extend and amplify the firm's wealth management experience through digital. Tight collaboration with functional partners and control areas is essential in DWM's goal of executing against a multi-year strategic initiative that will drive growth in financial performance, increase business and operational efficiency, improve client satisfaction and increase market share.
DWM is looking for an inspiring leader to envision the next generation of digital experiences for self-directed investors at Chase. The candidate will work closely with leaders across Digital, Investments, Technology, Digital Customer Experience (DCE), Chase Wealth Management (CWM), Consumer Bank (CB) and Marketing.
The ideal candidate has experience in launching online or mobile investing products and has a deep understanding of the financial needs of self-directed investors. The candidate will translate these needs into rich multi-channel digital experiences and will work closely with DCE to develop, test, and refine these experiences to drive a holistic end-to-end customer experience.
Candidates should have excellent skills across product management, strategy, user-centered design, written and oral communication, and building interpersonal relationships. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker that can develop creative solutions to complex problems.
* Drive (and take ownership of) end-to-end product development, from the product definition of requirements to managing on-time launches
* Drive the execution of prioritized projects in the roadmap, and provide expertise and guidance into initiatives which cross-impact the product * Collaborate with a wide array of business and technology partners to continuously build and evolve the product vision and roadmap.
* Develop clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, and other materials as needed to support UX research, design and development
* Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including Marketing, Product, Design, Technology teams, and develop alignment on key strategy, customer experience, and features
* Manage communications and relationships with cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholders to ensure business needs are met.
* Analyze and synthesize key themes from product analytics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive product planning.
* Maintain, evolve, and communicate product vision and roadmap to broader organization
* Work closely and collaboratively with other product managers on major business initiatives requiring complex, multi-faceted solutions.
* Be a student of mobile innovation and continuously seek customer insight that creates competitive advantage.
* Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs. * Create and present executive product updates. * Ensure the You Invest brand is highlighted in the right way and that all appropriate regulations (including regulatory oversight and processes) are all satisfied.
* 5+ years of digital product management experience, including mobile development * Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree a plus * Passion for creating digital experiences customers love * Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view * Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills * Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills * Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions * Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under intense pressure * Ability to structure and scope complex problems and execute plans to solve them * Ability to thrive in complex, sometimes ambiguous organizations * Experience developing and implementing strategy in a Brokerage, Bank or Fintech firm a plus
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.