Vice President - Investment Banking - Leveraged Finance
Jefferies Financial Group
: $205,500.00 - $205,500.00 /year *
: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Jefferies Leveraged Finance Group provides a full array of financing solutions for non-investment grade corporate clients and financial sponsors. Our Leveraged Finance professionals focus on originating, structuring, underwriting and executing debt financings, including leveraged buyouts and other M&A transactions, refinancings, dividend recapitalizations, and restructurings. With professionals in the New York and London office, the Group offers clients a seamless global platform for non-investment grade debt financing solutions.
The Leveraged Finance team is actively looking for an experienced Vice President for our New York office.
* Lead the execution of leveraged finance transactions for financial sponsor and corporate clients
* Lead business and financial due diligence and credit underwriting processes
* Review and negotiate legal documentation including commitment papers, credit agreements, bond offering memorandums and other associated documents
* Prepare and deliver client presentations, marketing materials and other client-interfacing activities
* Develop client relationships through deal execution and pitching
* Oversee, manage and educate junior team members on all relevant workstreams
These responsibilities afford direct and active interaction with clients (CEOs, CFOs, sponsors, etc.) where Vice Presidents are expected to attend and participate in client meetings and contribute to building and maintaining client relationships. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously with professionals within the group and across the firm, including Managing Directors, Associates and Analysts, collaborating to develop and execute solutions to meet client needs.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university AND 5 years of experience in leveraged finance or a sector coverage group or credit underwriting at BDC / direct lender, or
* MBA degree (or equivalent graduate degree) from an accredited college or university AND 3 years of experience in leveraged finance or a sector coverage group or credit underwriting at BDC / direct lender
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to lead a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
* Resourceful self-starter; able to work autonomously
* Demonstrated team player and leader
* Positive attitude and problem solver
Associated topics: bank, credit, equity trading, expense, finance, financial, financial services, invest, kpmg, tax
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.