- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
21 Warren St
Founded in 2007, Innovid delivers more effective video marketing through the only platform purpose-built for video-reaching more screens and more channels with richly personalized, data-driven creative. We have offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, London, Tel-Aviv, and Sydney and Singapore, where we employ the best people to help the world's biggest brands tell better stories with video. And oh yes, we invented interactive video. Innovid delivers more effective video marketing through the only platform purpose-built for video-reaching more screens and more channels with richly personalized, data-driven creative. Built for the future of TV, we reach across all paid media channels, social platforms, websites, desktop, mobile, and over 25 different connected TV devices, including OTT video-enabled boxes, smart TVs, gaming consoles, and Blu-ray streaming players-as well as over 1,000 different TV and video apps. We have a unique opportunity for a Director, Partnership Development to join our team and take a leading role in building and expanding our channel partnerships, focusing on the TV space. As our Director, Partnership Development, you will be evangelizing the value and vision we bring to our partners and supporting our growth through new revenue opportunities. We are looking for a true team player with a passion for the future of TV. What you'll do:
* Develop new publisher partnerships with key targets via integration and activation of scatter, multi-quarter/upfront deals.
* Grow revenue with key publisher partners through the expansion of Innovid product usage, campaign generation, and total premium impression volume - moving towards multi-quarter/upfront agreements
* Building Innovid preference with publishers via solutions selling
* Identify and develop new publisher opportunities to increase Innovid SDK Footprint market share
* Build and maintain key relationships with publisher sales and marketing teams by setting up regular in-person meetings and check-ins with client contacts to deepen the relationship and monitor client health.
* Educate and consult publisher partners on OTT products and identify custom solution opportunities
What you'll need:
* Eight years of experience in ad tech or advertising sales with five at least years selling to Advertisers or Publishers
* A deep understanding of the Video/OTT/Marketing tech/Ad tech space
* Demonstrated success in a partner/channel development role
* Experience navigating your way through complex companies to win over senior-level decision-makers and influencers
* Strong industry relationships
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-evolving company
* Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Quick learner of new technologies
What we offer
* High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
* Work hard, play hard atmosphere
* Endless snacks & beverages
* Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
* Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Associated topics: advertise, cmo, community, donor, lead generation, market, marketplace, media, public, stewardship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...