- Independence Village
141 Harmon Rd
Independence Village of Aurora- Caregiver (STNA, CNA, PCT, HHA)
As a Caregiver, you will be responsible for providing quality care and personalized assistance for residents in a luxury retirement community, which also offers assisted living.
You will take on a rewarding position with an innovative company where hard work pays off and advancement is always a possibility. Oh, and we offer competitive pay and benefits in an excellent work environment, if we do say so ourselves. And we do.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Provides compassionate and competent care for residents' ADL's / Activities Daily Living, including the following services:
- Bathing, showering and grooming assistance
- Serves and collects food trays; assist residents with dining
- Provides wheelchair and walking escorts
- Provides toileting and light incontinence care assistance
- Provides meal, activity, and medication reminders
- Provides wake up and turn down service
- Performs upkeep of resident rooms
- Answers resident call signals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Completes and documents appropriate records, including pertinent information entered into log book.
- Communicates with the Wellness Coordinator involving any concerns regarding resident treatment or changes in behavior