Endeavor (formerly WME - IMG) is a global leader in sports, entertainment and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. Named one of Fortune's 25 Most Important Private Companies, Endeavor is comprised of a number of industry-leading companies including WME, IMG and UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation and management; brand marketing, sponsorship and licensing; media sales and distribution; event operation and management; and sports training and league development
Under the supervision of the CHRO, the SVP, Learning and Development is a key member of the Human Resources leadership team. The individual will own all the key levers needed to ensure Endeavor employees are developing and advancing to meet the tremendous growth of the business. This individual must be a champion for workplace excellence and putting people first, and a proven successful leader of a team. This individual is accountable for the design, development, deployment, and measurement of new hire onboarding, employee training programs, leadership development, succession planning, career pathing, performance management, organizational design, and change management. The individual must have proven experience in building the function.
* In partnership with the CHRO and HRBP leaders, act as an organizational development consultant; provide subject matter expertise and guidance around organizational design with respect to the Endeavor businesses, including new businesses acquired through merger and acquisition activities * Ensure organizational design aligns with the very best aspects of Endeavor's culture * Lead Endeavor's new hire onboarding, employee training programs, leadership development, succession planning, career pathing, performance management, organizational design, and change management activities; provide global templates that can be operationalized globally and across a diverse group of businesses * Design and implement leadership development strategies for the company, with close alignment to the business and succession planning outcomes * Build out \"Endeavor Learning\" global training programs that drive functional expertise and maximize teammate effectiveness and efficiency * Provide thought leadership and strategic direction on the development of an Endeavor competency model to be incorporated into key aspects of the company's HR strategy * Source, contract, and collaborate with internal and external subject matter and content experts, business partners, and vendors on the design of leadership and employee development initiatives * Initiate, support, and facilitate activities to enhance change management and organizational effectiveness. * Lead efforts to enhance the organizational bench strength and retention of key talent through talent assessments, succession planning, career pathing, and performance management * Provide individualized executive coaching as required to help create high performance teams at the leadership level * Collaborate with HR business partners to ensure alignment of key talent strategies across the company * Implement innovative technology solutions to drive improved accessibility of talent development resources for employees across the globe * Be a champion for innovation in the talent development space * Drive best practices and integrate into Endeavor processes - while also knowing what other best in class companies are doing
* Extensive knowledge of Human Resources including new hire onboarding, employee training programs, leadership development, succession planning, career pathing, performance management, organizational design (including M&A), executive coaching and change management activities * Passion for driving improved organizational efficiency and effectiveness through the implementation of talent strategies. Experience working with best practices and knowledgeable of industry trends * Broad global perspective and the ability to lead with cultural sensitivity across a diverse, global organization * Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise team members and influence them to take positive action and be accountable for their assigned work * Smart, creative, compelling, driven. * Not afraid to lead others past their comfort zone(s). * Creates a sense of urgency and is energized by speed * Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders; consultative and collaborative style that allows for influence without authority * Ability to operate in a face-paced environment with competing priorities * Executive presence * Proven, influential leadership skills * Extraordinary communication skills - both oral and written
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; and rewarding employees; addressing.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 15+ years of directly related experience is required * Master's Degree in Human Resources Management, OD, or applicable field is a plus * Global experience in leading a multi-faceted Learning and Development function * Proficient in LMS and Talent Development technologies * Strong management, operational and multi-tasking skills * Experience collaborating across divisions and departments * Experience advising C-suite executives * Demonstrated ability to motivate and manage leaders, peers, and direct reports to achieve ambitious and transformative results * Demonstrated ability to manage large-scale, complex initiatives and/or operational execution in consulting or organizational settings * Strong facilitation and consulting skills * Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills * Must be objective and maintain confidential information * Ability to anticipate problems and issues * Maintains a sense of humor and a collaborative, \"one team\" working style
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired. Associated topics: chief human resource officer, director, guide, lead, leadership, manager, monitor, senior associate, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.