- $115,530.00 -170,900.00/year*
21 Warren St
As a member of the App Dev team, the Web Services Developer is responsible for design and development of integration services and components on multiple projects using leading open source and industry standard technology stacks. The individual will operate in an agile environment and oversee the full lifecycle development for the services/API's working with other stakeholders on the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participate in the design and delivery of our integration projects across multiple business domains
* Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
* Identify, analyze, and develop interfaces and flows.
* Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
* Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
* Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming.
* Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
* Mentor other staff members as needed
* Propose and evangelize development standards across multiple projects and vendors
* Extensive experience developing web services with Java (SOAP and REST)
* Experienced writing and running JUnit tests.
* Extensive experience working with XPath expressions & functions.
* Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
* Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment.
* Well-versed with multi-threaded applications and large file-based integration scenarios
* Hands-on experience in one or more of the following tools: webMethods, MuleSoft, WebSphere, Tibco, and/or Jboss
* Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
* Healthcare experience
* MuleSoft ESB/API experience
* Mule Cloud experience highly preferred
* Experienced with version management tools
* Working knowledge of XSLT
* Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy systems experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills
* Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Bachelor's Degree in accredited institution.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-###-#### . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Associated topics: application, c++, develop, matlab, perl, php, python, sdet, software developer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...