We are looking for a game-changing, customer-focused leader to manage and drive our global professional services and training teams to succeed in customer adoption and satisfaction with all products in Gerber's global software business. Your work will drive growth for the entire business and shape the future of an industry-leading software product platform that, itself, drives innovation across design and manufacturing: from apparel and fashion to aerospace, automotive, and any industry that works in soft goods.
What You Will Accomplish
We at Gerber believe in a strong team-oriented environment and value the amazing contributions of each of our team members. The opportunities for growth and impact are many, but here are a few things we're excited for you to work on:
* Finding new opportunities for business development of professional services and advanced training options, both for current customers and for potential prospects in the sales cycle * Driving consulting and training projects with a hands-on approach and ensuring that your team is unblocked and able to execute projects smoothly and on-time, ensuring high levels of feature adoption and customer satisfaction * Building and bringing to market new consulting and training programs for all Gerber software products, focusing especially on ones that have not had these programs previously to complement and deepen the usage of our core software products * Leading a team both logistically and organizationally: managing P&L, overseeing and tracking projects, preparing and managing team members, developing efficiencies and reporting, coaching and mentorship, etc * Bringing automation to customer onboarding functions and supporting large-scale re-seller partnerships * Collaborating with cross-functional partners (particularly sales and product) to drive all aspects of the business forward
This role includes ~30% of travel.
Who You Are
You seek to affect change both within our teams and for the fashion and retail industry and utilize your skills in bold and interesting ways.
To succeed in this position, we'd foresee that you...
* Lead, develop, and build your team with a sharp eye to organizational needs * Love getting your hands dirty just as much as you do whiteboarding a strategy * Strive to be forward-thinking for your team and the industry * Take pride in being a skilled communicator who can tailor messaging to audience * Execute solutions with excellence and enjoy at utilizing data to solve problems both tactically and strategically * Have a strong customer-focus, putting yourself in their shoes to mold our product to their ideal experience * Can herd cats with the best of them * Pride yourself on your high EQ and an enthusiasm for building high-trust relationships
* 15+ years of experience in delivering SaaS and on-premise implementations * Track record of achieving financial and operational goals * Management of global teams
* Implementation of modern and extensible training and consulting programs * Organizational management and transformation * Communication, particularly in explaining complicated concepts simply
* Striking the balance between delegation and getting into the weeds yourself
IN A PERFECT WORLD...
* Technical background * Apparel, soft goods, or patternmaking background * MBA
For more than five decades, Gerber Technology has been driving innovation in software & hardware solutions for product design and manufacturing of apparel and soft goods. We proud that our wide variety of customers use our products to design, validate, manage, and manufacture forward-thinking ideas across aerospace, apparel, retail, composites, packaging, furniture, technical textiles and transportation interiors industries globally. Our products help users move faster, at less cost, and with the highest quality-- streamlining and enhancing their ability to build the world around us.
Gerber Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to foster a workforce that accepts and respects differences. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, age, sex, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, or political opinion.
Associated topics: compensation, employee, enrollment, hr, hunter, interview, labor, talent accquisition, talent management, train
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.