Consumer Products & Retail Hybris Cloud for Commerce - Manager
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Consumer Products and Retail sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to compete for the consumer's attention and win share of wallet, which is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this as a consumer-led renaissance.
Work we do
The Customer and Marketing business within Deloitte Consulting serves clients facing fundamental strategic choices and growth challenges related to their customers and ecosystems. Our team brings together a diverse mix of strategists, marketers, digital and creative experts working to transform client organizations and capture value by deeply understanding clients' markets and customers.
Work you will do
* Scope out initial ideas and create mock ups; lead the mapping of the business needs to the SAP Hybris package solutions. * Initiate comprehensive assessments of relevant industry trends and business requirements in order to help successfully guide the client on how to maximize their investment in SAP Hybris. * Demonstrate a depth in leading industry practices in the Sales and Service process areas for B2B and B2C business scenarios and how they can be enabled in SAP Hybris. * Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors. * Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. * Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. * People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development * (web, mobile, social, physical) * eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations * Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions * Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions * Marketing analytics implementation and operations * Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution * Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution * Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
As a Manager you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
* Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors * Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. * Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. * Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
* Must have 3+ years experience with Enabling eCommerce technology strategies across SAP Hybris Cloud for Commerce, Oracle Art Technology Group, IBM Websphere and Sitecore Insite Commerce;
* 3+ years consulting experience.
* 3-5 years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products.
* Proven record of accomplishment of launching successful new products, managing product releases and executing winning launches with a small team.
* Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification.
* Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
* Experience working closely with engineering organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to travel 80%
* Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
* Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
* Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
* Ability to lead large teams and own deliverables.
* Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Must live within commuting distance of one of Deloitte's consulting offices.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRSF005-CM
* * * * * *
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.