Facilitates financial analysis and ongoing administration of special credit loan portfolio. Works as a team closely with Special Credits Officers, Team Leads and Managers.
* Works with Special Credits Officers, Team Leads and Managers to analyze paperwork and loans * Learning to conduct analysis by generating, running and utilizing system generated reports. * Learning to analyze client personal and business financial condition * Learning to recognize and mitigate credit and industry risks * Learning to analyze and complete portfolio analysis * Provides exemplary customer service to internal and external clients. * On-going loan administration, file maintenance and collection of financials. * Learning to ensure regulatory and bank compliance of all loan packages.
Other duties as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* High School diploma * Bachelor's degree in Finance or other relevant area preferred or equivalent work experience * 1+ years of special credits experience * Basic understanding of personal and business financial statements and tax returns * Developing knowledge of loan documentation and collateral perfection * Learning financial spreading, and other banking software * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite * Research and analysis skills with attention to detail * Ability to organize and process multiple projects to assure timely and accurate completion * Ability to work independently and collectively within a team environment * Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and positive attitude with team members and clients.
Our Core Behaviors:
* Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times. * Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external. * Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service. * Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank. * Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team. * Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions. * Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other. * Have a sense of community. We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time * Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements * Ability to lift up to 15lbs. * Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action * Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
Washington Associated topics: actuarial, actuarial assistant, actuarial consultant, actuary, cost, life actuary, mathmatics, model, retirement actuary, risk
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.