- $101,243.33 -169,860.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
* Primary Location: United States,New York
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Facilities
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19031476
This role is a key member of CRS's Global Transactions team, working to support the performance and governance of the team by leveraging our new systems to improve transactions performance and helping to create a structure for financial governance. Assist in ensuring the quality of transactions and consistency with corporate goals through gathering and analysis of data, implementation of standards and procedures, and ongoing monitoring of leases. This role will also support the Transactions team on matters of global compliance such as Resolution Planning and OREO/DPC governance.
Job responsibilities include:
* Working with the CoStar/MIS team to leverage the new transactions management system to mine data on transactions performance, develop transaction performance reporting and methods to improve performance.
* Collaborating with the Global Transaction Leads to assist in the development of the Transactions Monthly Operating Report.
* Coordinating with Global Transaction management to implement common standards, process and reporting capabilities across Transactions teams on a global basis.
* Helping to drive a new metrics driven performance management culture in the organization.
* Interfacing with CRS and key business stakeholders as well as critical support resources (Finance, Procurement & Commercial Legal group) to ensure the realization of business plans and goals.
* Assisting in the administration and execution of the compliance programs for CRS/Transactions contributions to global regulatory reporting (Resolution Planning and OREO/DPC).
* Helping to drive improvement in the CRS component of the global Resolution Planning processes, including further development of reporting systems.
* Supporting the analytics, structuring and administration of brokerage contracts globally.
* Monitoring contract governance to ensure third party partner performance.
Qualifications & Key skills required:
* Strong financial analysis & reporting capabilities
* Process and program management skills
* Strong communications skills, written and verbal
* Reporting & business planning abilities
* Detail Oriented
* Strong in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
* Ability to influence without authority
* Familiarity with contracts
* Interest in Real Estate
* Four-year college degree; quantitative major preferred
* 5+ years of applicable experience
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, business finance, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, inspect, legal, market, monitor, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...