Hi there, welcome to Hana. Backed by CBRE's decades of real estate experience, we're leading the way in creating spaces where companies and individuals, like yourself, can collaborate and thrive. We're building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible work space and beyond. At Hana, we focus on the details that drive success - a professional environment, thoughtful designs and courteous service - just to name a few. We believe in fostering a culture that drives accomplishment through adaptability, professionalism and thoughtfulness. And, we like to have a bit of fun too. If you are a detail-oriented, curious, self-starter interested in joining a fun and fast-paced team, we hope you will apply.
* Identify key strategic questions and conduct analysis to develop a point of view on the digital market * Identify opportunity and/or risk areas that require additional research and develop a strategy to take advantage / mitigate risk * Working alongside of our executive team, develop and manage the annual Strategic Plan * Align business planning activities with overall strategy
Strategic Planning and Governance
* Leads the development of the annual strategic plan drawing from internal and external research and analysis and working closely with business unit heads and finance * Manage all aspects of the development and delivery of the strategic plan and of the quarterly updates * Help the executive team identify, prioritize, and select strategic initiatives * Conduct internal and external analysis, develop recommendations for new opportunities to enter new markets, develop new products or shut down/divest projects. Use that may include new business opportunities, information to develop and monitor a comprehensive product roadmap * Conduct periodic reviews of existing strategies and analyze and provide briefings on strategic questions * Develop and communicate corporate level strategies regional market entry strategies, and competitive positioning
Research and Analysis
* Research key market, business, and technology trends * Helps define and project manage multiple strategic projects towards deliverables and timelines; utilizes structured processes, frameworks, and approaches for rapidly assessing commercial benefits, business, financial and other risks * Prepares executive level presentations to present the opportunity holistically, including connectivity to other projects and business units and as required, prepares ad-hoc analyses for senior management including board decks and other materials * Conducts research and prepares reports to update the executive leadership team on industry trends, companies of interest, and customers * Develop and communicate points of view on key strategic issues * Develop competitive frameworks and competitive analysis globally and well as provide competitive views * Seek out new revenue and traffic generation opportunities. Develop business cases to support the opportunities and present to executive management. * Recommend new partnerships and work with Legal, Finance and other stakeholders to negotiate favorable terms. * Test and optimize partner integrations to improve results. * Rely heavily on analytics and data to make decisions across the business. Constantly be measuring and optimizing
* 10+ years' experience working in a Strategy/Business Development role within either a large Consulting firm or Investment Banking, media, digital, or digital real estate focus preferred * Executive maturity and a strong commercial lens * Must be able to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented * Skilled in external networking and having a pulse on digital and/or digital real estate space * Skilled in developing business strategies internally to gather buy in with a proven track record of working with different business units across a company while bringing teams together for a common vision and goals * Excellent research skills, including an understanding of how to identify and synthesize both internal and external sources of relevant data and information * Evaluating industry trends, developing long-term recommendations and strategies for our businesses * Deep hunger for, and experience with, in-depth analytics and problem solving used to drive decisions * Experience with Business Strategy, preferable experience in the real estate space * Ability to understand and support the value and quality of a brand, but comfortable in challenging the business at all levels * Excellent communications skills including the ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promote ideas and proposals persuasively, and communicate with key stakeholders * Experience working with and presenting to executive management * Advanced skills in PowerPoint
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with real estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering. More information is available at www.hanaspaces.com.
Associated topics: analyst, b2b, business intelligence, business management, client, inside sales, mba, sales, strategy, territory sales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.