AUTOMOTIVE WARRANTY BILLER
- Automotive Billers review all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Automotive Warranty Billers keep abreast of all factory recalls and announcements.
- Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments.
- Automotive Warranty Billers maintain all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
- Utilize technical knowledge of vehicle service to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment.
Join our winning automotive service team today! Apply now!
As a Ford Automotive Warranty Biller, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Warranty Biller:
- Must have At least 2 years experience with warranty work; Ford experience preferred
- Technical knowledge of vehicle service to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment.
- ADP/CDK experience highly preferred
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
Broadway Ford Truck Sales' Commitment To You:
- Retirement, Health, Dental
- Bonus Programs
- A safe and professional place to work
- Celebrating our 51st year as a company