- BGC Partners
- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
21 Warren St
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
The Digital Marketing Director is responsible for conceptualizing and directing all digital marketing efforts/campaigns, maintaining the NKF brand materials across all mediums and overseeing and directing aspects of day-to-day digital management. Candidate will oversee design management working with the internal Marketing Department and meeting client needs by providing creative direction and designs for digital materials for corporate projects as well as client-related property marketing efforts. This person exists to build transformative experiences for all those who interact with our brand on digital platforms, internally and externally. Candidate will direct the design and development of digital experiences that drive innovation, inspire human engagement and enhance value. Candidate will be responsible for helping the team define and implement a digital design direction on specific assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Identifies and implements solutions, products and technologies to support the firm's corporate and sales efforts
* Demonstrates an understanding of business priorities; executes business priorities from a creative standpoint as well as technological perspective
* Sets goals and manages digital marketing initiatives to optimize reach and revenue
* Engages with sales professionals, designers and marketers on both client property marketing projects and corporate communications
* Measure, analyze, and report performance of all campaigns against key business objectives to inform the digital strategy overall
* Work with the Brand Design team to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization
* Review creative work developed by the digital marketing team for strategic integrity, ensures that the brand and creative-quality standards have been achieved
* Gives clear, constructive critique of staff work that is both strategic and creative to facilitate an exceptionally high standard of output
* Actively gains knowledge of current digital marketing trends through a design lens
* Identify, engage and manage vendors as needed
* Prioritizes, organizes and ensures completion of projects on schedule
* Experience defining and designing complex and dynamic experiences across multiple channels and devices
* Highly organized and able to track and manage multiple projects and deadlines
* Proven leadership skills, 5+ years experience directing and managing a team
* Oversees the overall workflow as it relates to delegating, scheduling and directing projects daily
* Knowledge of social media best practices and how to put together a social media plan, build a fan base, etc.
* Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design
* Meets deadlines efficiently and strong ability to work under pressure
* Able to multi-task and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
* Has an organized approach to projects with sharp attention to detail
* Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude
* Superior analytical, conceptual and design abilities within the digital space
Educational / Experience Requirements
* 15+ years of experience as a digital designer in a corporate environment
* Experienced as an art director or creative director managing a team of digital designers and marketers
* Possesses strong understanding of current and evolving technologies
* Bachelors degree in Art, with concentration in graphic design
* Proficient in both Macintosh OS and PC platforms
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
* Generous healthcare
* Bright Horizons back-up care program
* Generous paid time off
* Education reimbursement
* Referral Program
* Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...