Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Provides operational support for sample/supplied visual assets management in coordination with Marketing, Project Managers, Merchants, Designers and External Partners. Duties include checking in and out product samples on assigned events, sample status reporting, maintaining open communication with Marketing and Project Managers on sample status and scheduling at the Photo Studio.
* Manage the process of acquiring vendor samples from Merchant teams and Vendors for photography on assigned projects.
* Attend Turn-in meetings to create a list of merchandise needed for photography and take notes of any sample issues or shipping delays.
* Follow up with Marketing/Merchants on missing samples-issue missing merch status updates leading up to pack up deadline.
* Ensure all items are present from Merchants and accounted for from pre-pro meeting aligning with production schedules.
* Acquire and process vendor supplied visual assets ensuring proper specifications and naming conventions; upload to digital asset management system
* Label individual items based on photo set and pack boxes appropriately ensuring no breakage.
* Add required information into shot requests within Quickbase (e.g. shot classifications and all pertinent UPC's).
* Manage logistics of samples being shipped to Photo Studio and creating a manifest for inventory tracking.
* Receive samples at studio/location and check against the manifest. Organize on shelving by shoot day and photographer.
* Collect samples after the shoot day and prep for return-Coordinate return of samples with the buyers.
* Help administer and foster relationships between Marketing, Project Management and the Merchant teams to meet milestones to increase workflow and productivity helping the creative process.
* Map out sample management workflows and keep up-to-date SOP's and best practices.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 1-3 years Photo Studio/Production/Project Management experience in a retail/agency or other fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines
* Able to drive compliance from cross-functional stakeholders and third-party partners and move projects forward in an assertive but diplomatic way
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Superior prioritization and organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills; able to manage concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
* Thrive in fast-paced working environment- can roll with the punches and has a flexible attitude
* Responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and ever-changing environment
* Excellent attention to efficiency
* Expertise in MS Office Suite, proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and working knowledge of project management and digital asset management systems
* Ability to quickly grasp and learn proprietary software programs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...